Saturday, August 18, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Hai friends, I am giving you a series of free CPP Tutorials. These are for all kinds of people and my first one is for the beginners. Wait for the other editions.
- Neil's C++ Stuff
- Who's Afraid of C++?
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- C++ FAQ Lite
- C++ Programming Style Guidelines
- Learn C++ In 21 Days
- C++ In 21 Days
- C++ for Dummies
- C++ Time Saving Techniques for Dummies
- McGraw Hill Herb Schildts C plus plus Programming
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Friday, August 3, 2012
For the students and professionals who are trying to get placed in companies, i am giving you a bunch of helpful tutorials. I think these are the top in Aptitude references. These tutorials will improve your logical and verbal abilities.
- Barrons GRE
- Challenging Logic and Reasoning Problem
- Puzzle to Puzzle You
- R S Aggarwal Quantitative Numerical Aptitude
- R S Aggarwal Verbal Reasoning
Here you can download the free tutorials for Linux. These are for Experts in Linux. Other Linux tutorials are available at Linux tutorials - Beginner's Edition, Linux tutorials - RedHat Edition, Linux Tutorial - Unix Edition, Linux Tutorial - Administrator's Edition.
- Complete Idiots Guide to Linux
- Beginning the Linux Commandline
- Linux Kernel 2.4 Internals
- Linux Programming Unleashed
- Linux Unleashed (Third Edition)
- Teach Yourself Linux in 24 Hours
Git is a distributed revision control and source code management system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed and developed by Linus Torvalds for Linux kernel development. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with complete history and full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server. Git is free software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.
Here i am giving you the excellent tutorial for mastering Git.